I can't believe it is
time to skype with you already! I feel like Mother's day was just a
couple weeks ago! I'm excited to see you again. The Lynches volunteered
to have us come over and skype/facetime, but the only time they can do
it is at 7 our time. Would that work for y'all? I hope so!
So this week was a little bit crazy. I woke up on Wednesday
morning with no voice. None. A hoarse whisper is all I could manage.
Someone said I had a "sultry, sexy man voice." How am I even supposed to
take that?!?! It is kinda hard to be a missionary when you can't talk!
Oh, it was just awful. My poor companion. And it lasted until this
morning!!
On the plus side: Catelyn got baptized!
YIPPEE! It was the most spiritual baptism that I've been to yet! She
invited five of her non-member friends and her nonmember family. Her
grandma even cried during the talks and her grandpa clapped when she was
baptized. It was great. Sister Law and Sophia, our fellowshipper, did a
musical number and it was really good. After the baptism, the Garretts
had some refreshments, which was perfect because it allowed for all the
members who came to fellowship her family. There was a moment when every
single family member was talking to a member of the church! I was so
proud of the ward!
I love you all so much! Can't wait to see you :)
Love,
Sis D

No comments:
Post a Comment