Monday, December 23, 2013


Dear Family,

This has been one of the best weeks on my mission! So much has happened that I just don't know where to begin! I guess I will just fill you in when I get to talk to you all on Christmas :) We went on two exchanges and got to go to Christmas Zone Conference. We were asked to give a training... in front of at least 100 missionaries!  I have such a firm testimony that whom the Lord calls, He qualifies. Just a month ago, I would never have thought that that was something I could do. But it is! I know that we all have so much potential. We just don't always see it, but God does. He sometimes puts us in situations that stretch us and we are asked to do things we think are  impossible, but I know that the Lord has a glorious vision for each of us. He remembers who we were before this life. We must have been choice spirits then. We must have been so strong to be chosen to come here at this time and in homes that are blessed with the gospel. He remembers, but we have forgotten. I think the Lord puts us in these situations to remind us of the powerful people we are and have always been.
 
An update on the Eaddy family: They said they want to be baptized! We went over to their home and saw the father outside. He said to go on in, that they are ready for us. We walked in and the whole family was gathered together with the Book of Mormon opened on their laps. So elect! We taught them the Restoration. We all kneeled down right there and Natalie offered such a sweet and sincere prayer, pleading for God to guide their family by letting them know if the message we shared with them was true. She got her answer and now the entire family wants to be baptized! The seven year old was so disappointed that he has to wait a year :)
 
I love you so much! Feliz Natal!
Sister Daniels

No comments:

Post a Comment