Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lexi's Letter


Lou! 

I loved your email. Obrigada! Good luck on your finals! You'll do great. Here is a little secret: college finals are way easier than high school finals. You wouldn't think so, but it is true so don't stress too much about it! And I spent my finals week discovering and then proceeding to watch the entire first few seasons of Parks and Recreation, so you seem a little more dedicated than I was. I love that you get to paint your apartment! I'm guessing the mint was your suggestion, right? :) Mom said you had a little trouble with the roommates. I'm so sorry about that! I don't know how any person could act less than" fall on the floor in gratitude" to have you as a roomy. They crazy! But tell me about all your life!  Dad says you have been to a few concerts and other cryptic things called "adventures." Details please! We all know that I would be vicariously living through you even if I wasn't on a mission ;) And I am a little offended that you thought I didn't know what a NCMO was and even thought it necessary to write a pronunciation guide! Honestly, I did go to college and I did leave the library at least once ;) While I don't kiss and tell.... Haha just kidding! I did not participate in any crazy NCMOs. Oh and I have decided that Hamilton is not your future husband, but some guy in my district most certainly is. More details next week! 

Sister Daniels 

No comments:

Post a Comment