Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Letters to Lexi


Oi, my favorite sister!

Thank you so much for your letter. It was the best thing in the world to get to my dorm after the long day and read it. I think you were truly inspired to write what you did. It was EXACTLY what I needed to hear. I particularly liked the scripture you shared. I shared the experience in the letter to mom, so you can ask her to forward it to you if you want! The MTC is a truly humbling experience, but I have learned so much and felt the Spirit so strongly that I know I am where I am supposed to be. I love my district (group of people in the same class who do everything together including eating together at lunch and going to choir together). They are each so strong and I love hearing their stories and getting to know them. It is so remarkable to me just how different we are and yet we were all called to the same place. Prove that God needs all kinds of people! Please send pictures of you at college! I have some pictures to send you guys if only I can figure the computers out! I love you and miss you so much. Hopefully I can write you a longer more detailed letter next week.

Love you!
Sister Daniels



Lexi!
 
Why you so cute?? Those pictures were adorable. Seriously.
 
Congrats on "nailing" your sociology test! I'm not suprised. You are brilliant after all and I love your idea , "His Holy Hands." I think it sounds truly inspiring! Maybe you can do His little hands clumbsily carving something? Or healing someone? Or clasped tightly like during the Garden of Gethsemene? I'm just tossing out ideas, but definitely send a picture of the finished product! And I love hearing about the drama in the real world. Especially when it invovles espionage and covert operations :) The biggest drama around here is when a girl wears open toe shoes. *Gasp* "Oh, no she didn't!" It is all thoroughly exciting but I like hearing about yours a little bit more :) How is school going? Finals? Glenwood? Boys? Spill woman! Again I send Mom an email with some of the more spiritual experiences, so hopefully she can forward it!
 
I think you are something special, Lou! And I think you have so many talents and abilities that you haven't even begun to discover! I admire you so much and think the Lord has something BIG in store for you. I hope you know how much I love you and more importantly how much your Pai Celestial (Heavenly Father) and Jesus Cristo love you!
 
Love Sister Daniels

No comments:

Post a Comment