Monday, September 16, 2013

Short Letter This Week!


Hey everybody!
Oh! I didn't get your letters. Do you have the right address for the mission home? It is 110 Oak Park Dr Suite B, Irmo, SC 29063. I hope the letters come soon! I miss hearing from you all. I miss my letter a day :)
This week was full of small miracles, especially last Tuesday! Our plan was to go to an area about 45 minutes away to visit the less actives, and guess what? We didn't end up visiting a single one! We did end up visiting with their neighbors though and had some really great lessons! We gained two new investigators that I know God placed in our path for a reason. We had come for someone else, but we found them instead. I just love that! It was just so amazing to watch the work of the Lord unfold. When we went to Loreen's, she initially wanted nothing to do with us and said she had just had surgery and wasn't feeling well. As she was about to shut the door, Sister Houston asked if we could pray for her and her quick recovery and she said yes! We came in and said a prayer and just got to talking. I really think the Spirit was guiding us. Somehow we got to talking about her brother who just recently passed and how she was worried he would go to hell because he didn't attend any church. We told her about the Spirit World where people would get another chance to hear and accept the gospel. She was so interested and invited us back to teach her! What started out as an almost door slam turned out to be a miracle moment! I am learning more and more that God is in the details.
I love you guys and hope you have a great week! The boys looked super cute (and nervous!) for their cross country meet, but I bet they did amazing. Can't wait to hear about it! I LOVE your hair cut. So cute! How did Dad's exam go? Gah! I hate being in the dark. Those letters better come soon! I prayed for patience, so I guess this is what I get :) How does Lexi like her classes? I bet she is acing all of them! Love you!!
Love, Sister Daniels 
Who wouldn't want to open the door to these cute girls!  



No comments:

Post a Comment